Autel G-BOX2 Accessory Tool for Mercedes Benz All Key Lost
The Autel G-Box2 can be used in Boot Mode or Bench Method when all keys are lost on Mercedes-Benz with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS. Much like the MB Power Adapter for the Xhorse MB Tool, this unit helps to reduce the time it takes to read the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs
This tool can be used to bypass the need to insert and remove the key on W164 and W216 EISs, simplifying the procedure considerably.
The G-Box2 is also capable of reading and writing Bosch engine ECU EDC/MEx17 series engines used in BMW F series and Volkswagen MQB vehicles.
- Works with Autel MaxiIM IM608/ IM508+ XP400, Auro IM100+ XP400, Auro IM600
- DAS3 can EIS / EZS All-keys-Lost for Mercedes Benz
- Used for faster calculation of Mercedes ECU data
- Reduced data reading time of ECU W204 and EIS W207 by more than 85%
- No longer necessary to remove and reinsert the key for W221 and W164 after the 2009 models
- DME / DDE ISN reading and writing for BMW in boot mode
- No need to insert the key several times for the calculation to work.